Current active Shooto Gyms in Europe
The German Top Team has been founded in March 2004 by Headcoach Peter Angerer and offers a wide range of martial arts instructions, as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Luta Livre, Shidokan Karate, Kickboxing, Crosstraining, Yoga and of course Shooto. The German Top Team is home to many successful Amateurs and Professional Shooters, whose members have fought in Japan and all over Europe.
Professional Shooter Florian Lenz, who is also a Brownbelt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Luta Livre, opened the German Top Team NRW in September 2018 with tremendous success. The Gym offers classes in Shooto, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Luta Livre.
This is the program you’ve been looking for to take your combat sports training to a higher level. Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a sport, popularised by the UFC. This program, based in Huddersfield, blends the key elements of Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Wrestling. Our most popular area of instruction at TheFightLab is our Mixed Martial Arts program. Learn practical and highly effective standing and ground skills with an experienced professional instructor. MMA at TheFightLab offers a fighters workout with a combination of light and medium contact workouts drills and sparring. Learn the fundamentals of striking and grappling including: punches, kicks and knees, sweeps, takedowns, submissions, and more. Learn smart and effective offensive and defensive moves while you get into shape. Learn to effectively mix grappling and striking in a ground confrontation – a must for self defence. Not only is this class informative and useful for any person, but it offers an unparalleled workout that is sure to keep you fit. The FightLab offers a structured curriculum presented by fully qualified instructors in a safe yet competitive training environment. Training is given by Striking coach & MMA coach Sensei Mark Rawson with additional input by Team Fulinkazan/SBG Bradford coach, English MMA team coach […]
Most recent news
- New events added February 7, 2020
- All Japan Shooto Championships 2019 May 23, 2019
- Results of European Amateur Shooto Championships 2019 May 21, 2019
- Open Europan Amateur Shooto Championships Info May 8, 2019
- European Championships are open for Females and Juniors, too! March 22, 2019
- Historical Rule-change in Amateur Shooto February 25, 2019
- Official Referee course February 4, 2019
- Markus Held fights the Shooto Champion in Japan! January 18, 2019
- WSFC 6 in Austria January 4, 2019
- Date for European Amateur Shooto Championships 2019 December 19, 2018